KPS Global® is the largest provider of custom walk-ins to the convenience store, variety, supermarket, and warehouse club markets. With each unit custom-built to your specifications, our walk-in coolers and freezers set the industry standard. With access to our design and engineering services, your project will be built to your specifications. KPSG ensures quality, durability and top-notch customer service.
Our walk-in coolers and freezers feature:
- Interior ceiling-panel spans up to 22’, requiring no additional structural support
- 3-1/2”, 4” and 5” panel thicknesses
- Wood or High-Density Foam Rail with interlocking tongue-and-groove perimeter panels
- Tight-sealing, factory-installed bulb-type NSF approved compression gaskets
- Poured-in-place, CFC-free urethane for superior insulation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty doors with anti-condensate heated sweep gasket
- Cam-Lock joining system with interlocking tongue and groove perimeter panels
- An array of options
KPS Global can also provide you with everything you need to outfit your walk-in.
- Display and traffic doors
- Alarms and controls
- Asset protection
- Net barrier systems
Our purchasing power and volume translates to competitive pricing for you. It also gives you a single point of contact and one ship date. You can also trust our experienced and knowledgeable employees to help you make the right choice to complete your project.
Foam is an important part of the panel. There are two foam options most often used in the industry (polyurethane and extruded polystyrene) however XPS is an inferior option and why KPS Global® uses polyurethane foam in its panels. Polyurethane foam results in a lightweight, low cost amalgamated panel. The structure bonds and cures as one. Learn more about these two foam types in this comparison here and reach out to the experts at KPS Global to discuss the best product for your commercial application.