KPS Global® urethane insulated panel systems can provide an enclosure that protects your equipment with limited maintenance and is ideal for locations not easily accessible. Our in-house design and engineering teams are available to handle special construction and noise considerations to further support your project.
The fully customizable design provides your equipment a strong, thermally superior, modular structure that can sustain harsh outdoor environments. Wall panels are sloped creating a single slope pitch in the roof for precipitation run off. Gutters, downspouts and roof configurations are all designed to your specifications.
KPSG can pre-assemble units on lift-able skids allowing you to drop in a completed unit on rough terrain as well.
Industries We Serve
- Power Transmission
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Renewable Energy
- Skid or Slab Mounted Pump House
- Stationary Telecommunications House
- Mobile Telecommunication Shelter
- Tank Enclosures
- Machine Houses
- Utility Shelters
- Fire Pump Enclosures
- HVAC Housings
Equipment Enclosure Options
- 3 ½”, 4″ and 5″ Treated Wood
- Framed Insulated Panels
- Sloped Walls
- Metal Commercial Doors
- Rolling Steel Doors
- Factory Cut Framed Openings for Vents, Fans, Louvers or Cable Trays
- Moment Frames, Gutters, Windows etc
- Roof Hatches
- Standing Seam or Membrane Roof
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Doors
Protecting your product is important. KPS Global can use fire-resistant construction and can be built for 1-hour to 2-hour resistance levels.