We are proud of the long-term relationships we have formed over the years with the most recognized names in the industry as well as growing lesser known suppliers. These companies have been integral to KPS Global achieving the reputation it has.
Please know that by registering you are not guaranteed to become a supplier; this registry is referred to when a sourcing need arises. By registering you will become eligible to bid on procurement opportunities, become an approved, qualified, supplier, participate in future RFQ’s, and potentially be awarded a contract.
- Deep understanding of the industry and products
- Ability to grow with us
- Value propositions
- Ethical supply chain
- Recognized references
- Sound financials
KPS Global relies heavily on Long Term Agreements, known as a General Supplier Agreement (GSA). KPS Procurement evaluates suppliers for pricing, industry reputation, quality, responsiveness, and on time delivery among other areas.
- Galvalume, Steel, and Aluminum coils
- Diamond Plate
- Caulk, Silicone, Butyl, Adhesives
- Protective film, stretch film, plastic banding
- Screws and staples
- Refrigeration units
- Structural steel
- Metal doors and frames, and door hardware
- Strip curtains
- Cooler and Freezer doors
KPS Global prides itself in its quality and relies heavily on its suppliers to provide quality products in a timely manner. It is expected that a supplier provide a First Article (FA) for any new product they are proposing to KPS Global; this FA will be reviewed by KPS Global Procurement and Quality teams.
- Internal, documented, quality programs
- Industry Recognition
- Participation in Cost Reduction initiatives
- Location relative to KPS Global plants
- Warranty Commitment
- Service and Support (Front Office and Back Warehouse)
- Value Engineering
- Responsiveness to RFQ’s and other general assistance